Important: Please carefully check the size you are ordering as we are unable to refund opened garments due to hygiene concerns. If you are between sizes we recommend ordering a size smaller as the material is stretchy.
Clothing for children
DermaCura eczema clothing is a CE Class 1 medical device. The clothing is used for covering and securing the ointments used to treat chronic skin diseases such as eczema and psoriasis. The clothing covers the damaged skin and prevents patients from scratching. DermaCura eczema clothing has a smooth and silky structure ensuring outstanding wearing comfort.
How to use
DermaCura eczema clothing should be worn directly next to the skin with seams and labels on the outside, covering any ointments used. With that, the damaged skin is covered and scratching prevented.
- Covering and fixation of ointment therapy
- Reduces skin irritation and itching
- Protects against scratching
- Protects against drying out of the epidermis
- Improves moisture regulation and absorption
- Provides a cooling effect on the skin by thermoregulation
- As soft as silk
- As strong as polyester
- Warm in the winter, cool in the summer
- Good moisture absorption